Senior Network Operator (m/f/d)
We are hiring a Senior Network Operator for operating our backbone and datacenter networks for our customers.
You will operate and maintain our backbone and our customers networks and provide second and third level support. You will assist our customers in their day to day network operations and will suggest improvements and enhancements for their network setup.
Depending on your current experience level and intererest, you might closely work with network architects and get the opportunity to evolve your experience to become network architect.
As a small size enterprise, we are very flexible. You will face a lot of different and interesting challenges. We also offer flexible working time.
You will work from home most of the time, but occasionally on site meetings and workshops with our customers will be part of your job, as soon as corona pandemic is over.
- high experience in JunOS, Cisco IOS and/or NX-OS
- operational experiences with transport networks (MPLS, EVPN)
- operational experiences with IP-transit networks
- good knowledge of commonly used protocols (BGP/IS-IS/OSPF)
- experiences with datacenter networks
- working on your own authority and creative thinking
- fluent German and business English (IT)
- knowlege of plattforms like Brocade/Extreme-Networks, F5 or Arista
- experiences with peering
- planning of networks
- linux and scripting know how …
What you can expect from us:
- fair and trustful interaction within the entire company
- flexible working hours and high percentage of home office
- support and advanced training
- room for personal development and creativity
Did we manage to draw your attention? You see yourself in this position? We’d be happy to receive your application.